FREE Parenting Printable
Share No More Perfect Moms!
Looking For Specific Encouragement?
- 10/31/14 Jill Savage in Cuba, IL at Cuba Middle Senior High School
- 11/03/14 Jill Savage in Morton, IL at First Baptist Church of Morton — Christmas Tea
- 11/07/14 - 11/08/14 Jill Savage in Rochester, MN at Hearts at Home Minnesota Buy Tickets
- 11/15/14 Mark and Jill Savage in East Springfield, PA at The Federated Church — Parenting Seminar
- 11/20/14 Jill Savage in Indianapolis, IN at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Thursday Connection Women’s Group
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens photos prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: Heart s at Home workshop
Today’s Marriage Monday will be the last new one until the new year. Starting Wednesday, Dec 23 through Tuesday, January 4 (the two weeks our boys are off school), I’ll be taking off two weeks of active blogging. During those … Continue reading
You can catch some “living with less” encouragement this week in a couple of media outlets. Later this week, I’ll be continuing my weekly discussions with Sterling on K-Love about strategies for a “less is more” Christmas. And Wednesday morning, … Continue reading
At the Savage home, our kids know that before they can go to a movie, we have to read about it on Plugged In. Plugged In (www.pluggedin.com) is a website produced by Focus on the Family that provides up to … Continue reading
And the winner of last week’s book giveaway is…Jacque from Pennsylvania! Congrats Jacque! Shari will be sending out your Good Girls Don’t Have to Dress Bad book right away! Last week’s Workshop-on-the-Go was so popular that I asked Shari to … Continue reading