It may only be halfway through 2011, but Hearts at Home is already planning our 2012 events. Because you hang out on the blog, we want you to be one of the first to know who’ll be at our 2012 conferences.
Michelle is the Michelle Duggar of the TLC show “Nineteen Kids and Counting.” With nineteen kids, I think she’s probably got some encouragement and wisdom to share with a few thousand moms!
Dr. Julianna Slattery is a family psychologist with Focus on the Family. She’s been a well-loved workshop speaker at Hearts at Home conferences, but has never been a featured keynote. Juli’s wisdom mixed with humor will be sure to both encourage and equip you to be the best mom you can be.
A new workshop speaker that will be joining us in 2012 is Marla Cilley. Don’t know who that is? Maybe you know her as The Fly Lady! For the past 12 years, The Fly Lady has been helping moms get and stay organized through her unique online system.
We’re excited about all that we have planned for 2012 and we hope you can join us!
Mark your calendars! Our 2012 dates are:
- March 16-17, 2012 ~ National Conference, Normal, IL
- October 12-13, 2012 ~ Western Conference, Colorado Springs, CO
- November 9-10, 2012 ~ North Central Conference, Rochester, MN
Of course, we still have 2 conferences left in 2011 so you don’t have to wait a year!
- October 7-8, 2011 ~ Western Conference, Colorado Springs, CO. Find info and register HERE!
- November 4-5, 2011 ~ North Central Conference, Rochester, MN. Find info and register HERE!
Let me know if you’re planning on hanging out with me at any of these upcoming events!
Want regular encouragement?
Subscribe to get Jill's latest content by email.