If you’re a Focus on the Family listener who has dropped by for the first time…welcome! We’d love to meet you…please take a moment to introduce yourself in the comments!
Mark and I are committed to helping marriages in any way we can. Here are some commonly requested resources we offer:
- Looking to bring a No More Perfect Marriages seminar to your church? You can find info on that here.
- Looking to pick up a copy of the No More Perfect Marriages book? You can do that here. (You can find free small group curriculum videos here!)
- Are you walking through the mess of infidelity? Need to know some essential next steps to find hope and help? Jill has written a short, but powerpacked e-book to help you with that. You can find info about that here.
- Want to join the No More Perfect Marriages Date Night community? Registration is currently closed and won’t open again to the public until sometime in the Fall, but we’re opening it up for Focus on the Family listeners only for this week–register by Friday, May 19! You can find that info here!
- Looking to take our FREE No More Perfect Marriages 4 week E-Challenge? You can sign up here for that!
- Want to attend our next No More Perfect Marriages Morning Out in July? You can find out info here.
We write Marriage Monday posts nearly every week. You can find some of our past posts here. (And you can subscribe to the blog if you want to get those in your inbox!)
No matter if your marriage is in a great place or a place of pain, we’re here for you and so glad you stopped by!
Let’s stay connected in some way so we can do this thing called marriage together!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY LIBRARY OF FREE DOWNLOADS
Subscribe to receive FREE printables, available exclusively to subscribers.