Today is Mark’s birthday so today’s Marriage Monday will be a little different. I’m going to celebrate who Mark is!
But not only that, I’m also going to invite you to a marriage seminar that Mark and I are doing in October. If you live in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Southern Wisconsin, Missouri, Kentucky, or Tennessee this event is probably within driving distance for you! And if you live outside of driving distance, but have some frequent flier miles burning a hole in your pocket, choose to invest in your marriage and come join us. The event is in Highland, IL, which is about 30 minutes northeast of St. Louis, Missouri.
Click on the image below for more info!
Now to celebrate my hubby! Celebrating one another is an important part of marriage. This is what I love about my husband:
- He’s a wonderful listener!
- He’s an incredible handyman…nothing in our house stays broken very long!
- He’s got a great sense of humor.
- He’s secure enough to look inside and get serious about places he needs to grow emotionally or spiritually.
- He’s a great dad!
- He’s loving, kind, and considerate.
- He’s helpful around the house (as long as I don’t ask him to dust!)
- He’s a hard worker.
- He loves God’s word.
- He’s an incredible preacher.
- He’s fun to be around.
- He’s open to new ways of doing things when necessary.
- He’s supportive of what God has called me to.
Happy Birthday, Mark! I love you!
Want regular encouragement?
Subscribe to get Jill's latest content by email.