IT’S HERE! It’s the No More Perfect Moms Bonus Week!!!
Pick up a copy of my new book No More Perfect Moms anytime this week between February 3-9 (online or at a store…and yes, electronic versions such as Kindle and Nook count too!)
Send a copy of your receipt to NoMorePerfectMoms@moody.edu. Scan it, take a picture of it – just be sure to send it to the email! You’ll then be given access to well over $100 worth of resources that will help you on your mothering journey – absolutely free!
What will you receive?
6 Sixty Minute Audio Workshops (MP3 format) from Hearts at Home
- Desperate for Wisdom – Dr. Juli Slattery
- How to Fight for Your Marriage – Dr. Juli Slattery
- It is Well with Your Soul – Jennifer Rothschild
- Multiple Intelligences – Dr. Kathy Koch
- Ten Stress Strategies Every Mom Needs – Jill Savage
- The God Who Sees You- Tammy Maltby
4 Printables from Hearts at Home
- 10 Stress Strategies Every Mom Needs
- “Love Is”–I Corinthians 13 for Parents
- Mom Rules
- How to Fight Fair In Marriage
3 Free E-book’s (including PDF, Kindle, iPad, and Nook editions!) from Moody Publishers
- Live Free by Kendra Smiley
- Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larsen
- Real Moms Real Jesus by Jill Savage
1 Contest Entry
You will be entered in a drawing to win hotel accommodations and two Hearts at Home Mom Conference registrations for you and a friend at a conference of your choice! (If unable to attend a conference, a Hearts at Home Conference To-Go will be substituted for the winner and a friend.)
This offer is available for this week only (Feb 3-9)! Grab a copy of No More Perfect Moms, scan your receipt, email it, and start enjoying your new book PLUS all of the extra bonuses you’ll receive!
It’s “mom university” delivered right to your computer!
Here are some online places you can pick up the book:
Tell your friends, share it on Facebook, and Twitter, and with your girlfriends, neighbors, and moms at your kids school!
This is such a great deal that every mom needs to know about!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get Jill's latest content by email.