I know how challenging it is to find just the right speaker for your event. As a former Women’s Ministry Director and as the Founder and former CEO of Hearts at Home, an organization that produces professional conferences for moms, I’ve been on both sides of the speaking world. I understand the challenges you face as an event planner and my goal is to make your job as easy as possible!
Unlike other speakers, you’ll get my personal attention from the first phone call. I love to hear about your vision for your event and to explore ways we can partner to make your vision a reality. When I join you for an event, you’ll get a speaker who is fully engaged with your group as well as honest and authentic about the real stuff of life.
I promise we’ll laugh as we learn and that your attendees will walk away from the event with a changed heart and perspective. One of my privileges as a speaker is to hear from folks who heard me speak years ago. I love when they can tell me how a story I shared forever changed them or when they can repeat a statement I made that still sticks with them to this day. That’s important to me as a speaker. I want to use my experiences, stories, and words to make a difference in people’s lives, relationships, and faith.
If you’d like to watch some video clips of my speaking, you’ll find those HERE!
Thanks for considering me for your event. It would be a privilege to partner with you.
Jill Savage is the best. If you are looking for a dynamic speaker who can touch the heart of an audience, Jill is your girl. Her honest, relevant, story-telling style makes her one of the strongest female communicators today.Dr. Kevin Leman
Best-Selling Author and Speaker
As a Women’s Ministry Director, I was always in search of a great speaker, until I met Jill. She has spoken for us at 2 of our annual retreats and I would not hesitate to ask her again! Jill is insightful, inspiring and real. God’s Word comes alive when she speaks, making a difference in everyday life for women of all ages and stages of life.Lori Marshall
Crossline Community Church, Laguna Hills, California
Self-described as married 34 years, 24 of them happily, Mark and I have been encouraging couples for over twenty years. We started with our own ABC’s of A Healthy Marriage seminars that always filled to capacity. After planting a church, navigating the challenges of leading a non-profit ministry, and surviving our own marriage crisis, we eventually wrote the book No More Perfect Marriages. We now travel the country partnering with churches to host their own No More Perfect Marriage seminars.
Firm believers in sharing honestly about the frustrating and fascinating parts of marriage, we use large doses of humor to teach powerful truths and equip couples with life-changing tools that help their marriage go the distance.
If you bring a No More Perfect Marriages seminar to your church, we promise to help couples:
- Move from frustration to fascination with their differences
- Learn how to give and receive love more intentionally
- Discover creative communication tools
- Develop a dating plan that will keep their marriage a priority
- Evaluate their past and how it affects the present
- Learn how to forgive and give grace
- Help couples identify the seven fades every marriage experiences
- Use their eight God-Tools to turn around those fades
We’re committed to delivering a relevant, honest, and practical seminar in an energetic, often humorous manner. We’re also committed to giving couples time to process and apply the content learned during the seminar. This is a “working” seminar that gives couples the opportunity to learn together and talk about what they’re learning and how it applies to their relationship.
Thank you again for the wonderful spirit you and Mark brought to our church. Your authenticity spoke even louder than your words. Here is what I heard right after the marriage event… “If it was for nobody else, it was for my husband and I. So many things have turned around… I see a hope in him that was not there before.”Linda Stapleton
Myrtle Beach Community Church
Mark and Jill Savage are awesome! I loved how open and honest they were about their own journey. Their transparency was refreshing and inspiring! Thanks again!Candi Smith
Jill’s Most Requested Topics:
No More Perfect
There is simply no such thing as a perfect life. And there are no such things as perfect kids, perfect homes, perfect bodies, perfect marriages, or even perfect meals.
With refreshing honesty, Jill Savage exposes some of her own shortcomings with the goal of helping people everywhere shelve their desires for perfection along with their insecurities of not measuring up to others.
This message will help you…
- Change your unrealistic expectations to realistic expectations in order to better manage everyday challenges.
- Give grace and love to your family even in difficult life circumstances.
- Increase your confidence when you resist the urge to compare your insides to other people’s outsides.
- Discover the beauty of grace when you stop judging yourself and stop judging others.
- Find freedom from disappointment when you embrace your real family, your real challenges, and your real, but imperfect, life.
Better Together: Because You’re Not Meant to Do Life Alone!
Are you trying to do life alone? Feeling isolated in the journey? Been hurt by past friendships? Jill Savage knows those challenges and presents a compelling vision that life really is better in community. Jill will help you:
- Increase your confidence in social settings when you stop unfairly comparing yourself to others.
- Combat isolation when you find or create your community where you can both give and received support.
- Deepen your friendships when you learn, help, and pray together and care for, share with, forgive, and encourage one another.
- Strengthen trust when you leave your friendship baggage behind and forge new relationships with a new mindset.
- Increase your joy as you discover you truly are better when you don’t do life alone.
Jill has dozens of other topics she can also speak on. You can find a complete list here.