I am so excited to have the chance to share some exciting things with you today via Jill’s blog. I’m Melissa and am part of the Hearts at Home leadership team. With Jill in Texas for the next couple weeks to love on her new grandbaby and help her daughter and son-in-law, it seemed like a great time to sneak in and tell you about some of the things that we are gearing up for at Hearts at Home. As some of our closest online friends, we want you to be “in the know” too!
Many of you have heard about the February 1 release of Jill’s new book, No More Perfect Moms. Are you as excited about this book as we are?
I want to give you a sneak peek of the cover! You’re among the first to see it!
Here’s just a taste of how No More Perfect Moms will be perspective-changing for all of us. It will help us:
- Change our unrealistic expectations to realistic ones in order to better manage everyday challenges.
- Give grace and love to our husband and children even in difficult family life circumstances.
- Increase our confidence when we resist the urge to compare our insides to other women’s outsides.
- Discover the beauty of grace when we stop judging ourselves and stop judging others.
- Find freedom from disappointment when we embrace our real family, our real challenges, and our real, but imperfect, life.
I don’t know about you, but I am ready for that kind of encouragement!
With the launch of the book, Hearts at Home has some exciting ways for you to get involved even before the book comes out! Over the next few months, be watching for:
- A No More Perfect Moms website where you can share your imperfect mom stories and be encouraged by other moms who have been there before you!
- A free 31-Day No More Perfect Moms email challenge that will provide you with daily inspiration right when you need it most – the beginning of a new year!
- An opportunity to be selected as a pre-reader of the book!
- Free video curriculum to accompany No More Perfect Moms to use in your groups starting February 1!
We don’t want to wait to get this started, so let’s start the fun today!
We want to choose two of you to be pre-readers of the book!
Leave a comment on this post to enter your name into the drawing. (If you’re reading this in email, leave a comment here.)
What is your “imperfect mom” story? When did you blow it?
I’d like to give you some examples by sharing some of my stories, but I think there’s a word count limit on this post! Don’t worry, though, plenty of time for you to hear them.
We’ll announce the two winners on Jill’s blog next week!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.