I’ve got some random things on my mind today:
1) I am LOVING my exercise class! Honestly I can’t believe I’m saying that…it’s at 5:15 in the morning! Yesterday, I helped Mark hang gutters on our house and I could actually tell the difference in my strength as I held the gutters in place with my arms up over my head for minutes on end. I still have some $25 off coupons for anyone in Bloomington-Normal, IL who is interested in joining me at My Lean Body Bootcamp! Just email me or Facebook me!
2) Erica and Marie are all moved in now. Kendall returned to Texas yesterday and heads to Afghanistan in a little over a week. I loved rocking Marie to sleep last night. Things look a little different at my house these days! Baby paraphernalia is everywhere!
3) I had all my kids home from about 8pm Thursday night to about the same time Friday night. It was short, but sweet. They all came home to send Kendall off to his deployment. We took family pics while we were all together. Can’t wait to share them with you!
4) I’m speaking twice this week. Tonight I’m in Jacksonville, IL and Thursday I’m in Monticello, IL. In a couple of weeks, I’ll be in Effingham, IL. I’d love for you to join me if you live nearby any of these places! You can find info here!
5) True No More Perfect Mom story: Friday evening someone asked if Austin had to pay for his own oil changes now that he is driving. I said, “No, our kids don’t pay for maintenance unless they have their own car, but they do have to pay for their own insurance.” Then I stopped cold. “Insurance. Oh. My. Goodness. We never put Austin on our insurance when he got his license 4 weeks ago!” Seriously! I returned to driving him everywhere this weekend because of our blunder!
Don’t worry, Austin, I called first thing today so you’re covered now!
What about you? Any No More Perfect Mom stories that happened this weekend you could share? Any news in your world?