Looking For Specific Encouragement?
Share No More Perfect Moms!
- 02/12/16 Jill Savage in Metamora, IL at Metamora Fields
- 02/18/16 Jill Savage in Geneva, IL at First Baptist Church of Geneva — Moms Together
- 02/19/16 - 02/20/16 Jill Savage in Zeeland, MI at Community Reformed Church — Moms group (Friday AM) and Women’s Conference (Friday PM and Saturday AM)
- 03/05/16 Jill Savage in Avon, IN at Kingsway Christian Church — Women’s Retreat
- 03/10/16 - 03/12/16 Jill Savage in Greenville, SC at TD Convention Center – Great Homeschool Conventions Buy Tickets
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization infidelity Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: date your mate
Mark says: “We need to do this more often.” That’s what I said to Jill yesterday morning as we spread out a blanket on the grass along the shore of Lake Michigan. The International students we were hosting really wanted … Continue reading
A year ago I spoke for a church retreat. The retreat planners gave me a beautiful gift basket of goodies. Inside the gift basket was one of the most unique gifts. It was a gift certificate for a free rental … Continue reading
Our boys are headed to school next week which means that Mark and I need to transition from our summer dating strategy to our school year dating strategy. Because Mark’s days off are Friday and Saturday, we are able to … Continue reading
Recently my husband found himself in conversation with a friend. They were discussing marriage issues when the husband asked, “Do you and your wife really go on a date every week? Mark replied that, indeed, we do make dates a … Continue reading