Enter your email address to receive my blog posts via email!
Share No More Perfect Moms!
Looking For Specific Encouragement?
- 04/26/14 Jill Savage in Lakewood, IL at Crosspoint Lutheran Church
- 04/30/14 Jill Savage in Morton, IL at RHMA Small-Town Pastors’ Conference
- 05/15/14 Jill Savage in Bloomington, IL at Illinois Federation of Women’s Club Convention
- 09/24/14 Jill Savage in Oak Brook, IL at Christ Church of Oak Brook
- 10/07/14 Jill Savage in Vandalia, IL at Bethel Baptist Church
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens photos prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: frugal living
Last year when we made a major life change, our income decreased by 75%. We began to strip away unneeded expenses: second vehicle, whole life insurance to term insurance, higher deductibles on our auto and homeowners insurance, gym membership, etc. … Continue reading
Yesterday’s conversation about needs and wants was so good! My blog posts are also posted on my Facebook page and there’s always a second conversation going on over at Facebook for each post. I thought two suggestions were worth mentioning … Continue reading