Enter your email address to receive my blog posts via email!
Share No More Perfect Moms!
Looking For Specific Encouragement?
- 04/26/14 Jill Savage in Lakewood, IL at Crosspoint Lutheran Church
- 04/30/14 Jill Savage in Morton, IL at RHMA Small-Town Pastors’ Conference
- 05/15/14 Jill Savage in Bloomington, IL at Illinois Federation of Women’s Club Convention
- 09/24/14 Jill Savage in Oak Brook, IL at Christ Church of Oak Brook
- 10/07/14 Jill Savage in Vandalia, IL at Bethel Baptist Church
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens photos prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: Lessons Learned
Later this summer our daughter and her husband will celebrate 3 year anniversary and our son and daughter-in-law will celebrate their first anniversary! And today Mark and I are celebrating our 26th anniversary! Twenty-six years ago, Mark and I were … Continue reading
Every Friday is date day for my husband and I. It’s his day off and I keep my calendar open to allow us to spend the day together. And it’s an advance decision we intentionally make to keep a priority … Continue reading