Looking For Specific Encouragement?
Share No More Perfect Moms!
- 02/18/16 Jill Savage in Geneva, IL at First Baptist Church of Geneva — Moms Together
- 02/19/16 - 02/20/16 Jill Savage in Zeeland, MI at Community Reformed Church — Moms group (Friday AM) and Women’s Conference (Friday PM and Saturday AM)
- 03/05/16 Jill Savage in Avon, IN at Kingsway Christian Church — Women’s Retreat
- 03/10/16 - 03/12/16 Jill Savage in Greenville, SC at TD Convention Center – Great Homeschool Conventions Buy Tickets
- 03/31/16 - 04/02/16 Jill Savage in Cincinnati, OH at Duke Energy Convention Center – Great Homeschool Conventions Buy Tickets
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization infidelity Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: living with less
It all started with a picture and comment my friend and coworker, Connie, put on Facebook. I like my little “Living With Less So Your Family Has More” car, but honestly I get razzed about it all the time. “What CEO … Continue reading
Last week I had to face one of the discouraging realities of living with less…disappointment. Three weeks ago, my daughter invited me to take advantage of a promotion at the gym where she has a membership. They were offering two … Continue reading
As Mark and I state in the first few sentences of our “College: Higher Education at Lower Cost” chapter in Living With Less So Your Family Has More book…”If you want to know one Savage parenting regret, just ask us … Continue reading
Yesterday’s conversation about needs and wants was so good! My blog posts are also posted on my Facebook page and there’s always a second conversation going on over at Facebook for each post. I thought two suggestions were worth mentioning … Continue reading
Just like most everyone else, I love a good sale. And right now those after-Christmas sales lure us like a siren call. But I’ve learned the hard way that is doesn’t really matter how good the sale is, I still … Continue reading
When Mark and I wrote the book the Living With Less So Your Family Has More we wanted to challenge families to live with less stress, less activities, and less money than is culturally acceptable. I recently discovered the CWIVES … Continue reading