Looking For Specific Encouragement?
Share No More Perfect Moms!
- 02/12/16 Jill Savage in Metamora, IL at Metamora Fields
- 02/18/16 Jill Savage in Geneva, IL at First Baptist Church of Geneva — Moms Together
- 02/19/16 - 02/20/16 Jill Savage in Zeeland, MI at Community Reformed Church — Moms group (Friday AM) and Women’s Conference (Friday PM and Saturday AM)
- 03/05/16 Jill Savage in Avon, IN at Kingsway Christian Church — Women’s Retreat
- 03/10/16 - 03/12/16 Jill Savage in Greenville, SC at TD Convention Center – Great Homeschool Conventions Buy Tickets
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization infidelity Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: Marriage Monday
Mark says: “We need to do this more often.” That’s what I said to Jill yesterday morning as we spread out a blanket on the grass along the shore of Lake Michigan. The International students we were hosting really wanted … Continue reading
Last week I had the privilege of partnering with Focus on the Family to encourage marriages on their radio broadcast. They also featured a 5 minute video I did for them in the fall about loving when it’s hard. If … Continue reading
Last week when when I was reading Thriving Family Magazine, one article title caught my eye: Become Your Spouse’s Publicist. In the book world, a publicist is one who advertises and promotes books. It got me thinking…Do I more often … Continue reading
Today’s Marriage Monday will be the last new one until the new year. Starting Wednesday, Dec 23 through Tuesday, January 4 (the two weeks our boys are off school), I’ll be taking off two weeks of active blogging. During those … Continue reading
We’ve talked for the past few weeks about the importance of “download” time. We’ve explored the importance of intentionally making your marriage better. But what if you’re the only one in your marriage interested in making your marriage better? Today’s … Continue reading