Enter your email address to receive my blog posts via email!
Share No More Perfect Moms!
Looking For Specific Encouragement?
- 03/14/14 - 03/15/14 Jill Savage in Normal, IL at Hearts at Home
- 04/11/14 Jill Savage in Manteno, IL at Manteno Church of the Nazarene
- 04/30/14 Jill Savage in Morton, IL at RHMA Small-Town Pastors’ Conference
- 05/15/14 Jill Savage in Bloomington, IL at Illinois Federation of Women’s Club Convention
- 09/24/14 Jill Savage in Oak Brook, IL at Christ Church of Oak Brook
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens photos prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: military families
This week is a hard week for our family. My daughter, Erica, is saying goodbye to her husband of just a little less than a year. Kendall is deploying to Iraq for a year. He’s part of the clean up … Continue reading
We had the privilege of attending our son-in-law’s Army Basic Training graduation today at Ft. Knox, KY. It was a day that filled my heart with pride for my country and the men and women who serve my country. Congratulations … Continue reading
Our son-in-law Kendall was able to be home for two weeks over the holidays. We loved having him home and, of course, Erica was in heaven. While Erica went alone to pick up Kendall, she wasn’t looking forward to the … Continue reading