Enter your email address to receive my blog posts via email!
Share No More Perfect Moms!
Looking For Specific Encouragement?
- 12/07/13 Jill Savage in East Peoria, IL at Harvest Bible Chapel
- 01/13/14 Jill Savage in Peoria, IL at First United Methodist Church of Peoria
- 01/24/14 Jill Savage in Bloomington, IL at Calvary United Methodist Church
- 02/04/14 Jill Savage in Crown Point, IN at Bethel Church
- 02/21/14 - 02/22/14 Jill Savage in Eau Claire, WI at Strength Among Moms Ministry
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday marriage seminar military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens photos prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: My Heart’s at Home
When I wrote the book My Heart’s at Home, I wrote about 12 roles that home plays in our life. One of those roles is “Home as a Cultural Center.” Growing up our family had many international friendships. When we … Continue reading
TURN SIBLING RIVALRY INTO SIBLING REVELRYby Jill Savage adapted from My Hearts at Home Do you ever feel like your house feels more like a boxing arena than a home? Do you tire of the arguing and fighting that happens … Continue reading