Looking For Specific Encouragement?
Share No More Perfect Moms!
- 02/18/16 Jill Savage in Geneva, IL at First Baptist Church of Geneva — Moms Together
- 02/19/16 - 02/20/16 Jill Savage in Zeeland, MI at Community Reformed Church — Moms group (Friday AM) and Women’s Conference (Friday PM and Saturday AM)
- 03/05/16 Jill Savage in Avon, IN at Kingsway Christian Church — Women’s Retreat
- 03/10/16 - 03/12/16 Jill Savage in Greenville, SC at TD Convention Center – Great Homeschool Conventions Buy Tickets
- 03/31/16 - 04/02/16 Jill Savage in Cincinnati, OH at Duke Energy Convention Center – Great Homeschool Conventions Buy Tickets
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization infidelity Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: My Heart’s at Home
When I wrote the book My Heart’s at Home, I wrote about 12 roles that home plays in our life. One of those roles is “Home as a Cultural Center.” Growing up our family had many international friendships. When we … Continue reading
TURN SIBLING RIVALRY INTO SIBLING REVELRYby Jill Savage adapted from My Hearts at Home Do you ever feel like your house feels more like a boxing arena than a home? Do you tire of the arguing and fighting that happens … Continue reading