Looking For Specific Encouragement?
Share No More Perfect Moms!
- 05/06/16 Jill Savage in Champaign, IL at Windsor Road Christian Church — Women’s Event Buy Tickets
- 05/07/16 - 05/08/16 Jill Savage in Claremore, Oklahoma at Cedar Point Church
- 06/11/16 Jill Savage in Farmer City, IL at Trinity Community Fellowship Church
- 07/21/16 - 07/23/16 Jill Savage in Concord, NC at She Speaks Conference Buy Tickets
- 08/08/16 - 08/09/16 Jill Savage in Woodstock, GA at Hillside United Methodist Church
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization infidelity Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: My Heart’s at Home
When I wrote the book My Heart’s at Home, I wrote about 12 roles that home plays in our life. One of those roles is “Home as a Cultural Center.” Growing up our family had many international friendships. When we … Continue reading
TURN SIBLING RIVALRY INTO SIBLING REVELRYby Jill Savage adapted from My Hearts at Home Do you ever feel like your house feels more like a boxing arena than a home? Do you tire of the arguing and fighting that happens … Continue reading