Looking For Specific Encouragement?
Share No More Perfect Moms!
- 08/09/16 Jill Savage in Woodstock, GA at Hillside United Methodist Church
- 09/09/16 - 09/10/16 Jill Savage in Oklahoma, OK at Girlfriends Retreat -Embassy Suites
- 09/13/16 - 09/14/16 Jill Savage in Scottsdale, AZ at La Casa de Cristo Lutheran Church
- 09/30/16 Jill Savage in Clinton, IL at First Christian Church
- 10/14/16 - 10/15/16 Jill Savage in Rochester, MN at Hearts at Home North Central Conference
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization infidelity Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: staying home
Yesterday my daughter’s blog post was a powerful one. I asked her if I could share it with you today and she gave me permission to do so. May you be both encouraged and challenged by the thoughts she shares:Current … Continue reading →
This article was first published in 2002 when my youngest entered kindergarten (and before we adopted child #5!). But it’s still pertinent today, and I was reminded of that after receiving two emails from readers this past week who were … Continue reading →
The Savage’s are enjoying a much-needed Spring Break. But when it’s over, I’ll be returning to something that I thought I’d never do again: homeschool. Many years ago I homeschooled Anne in 7th grade and Evan in 5th and 6th … Continue reading →