Looking For Specific Encouragement?
Share No More Perfect Moms!
- 02/18/16 Jill Savage in Geneva, IL at First Baptist Church of Geneva — Moms Together
- 02/19/16 - 02/20/16 Jill Savage in Zeeland, MI at Community Reformed Church — Moms group (Friday AM) and Women’s Conference (Friday PM and Saturday AM)
- 03/05/16 Jill Savage in Avon, IN at Kingsway Christian Church — Women’s Retreat
- 03/10/16 - 03/12/16 Jill Savage in Greenville, SC at TD Convention Center – Great Homeschool Conventions Buy Tickets
- 03/31/16 - 04/02/16 Jill Savage in Cincinnati, OH at Duke Energy Convention Center – Great Homeschool Conventions Buy Tickets
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization infidelity Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: videos
If you missed the “Making Time for Motherhood” webcast this week, you can watch an archive of the program anytime right here. You can also listen to the Real Moms…Real Jesus Focus on the Family radio programs anytime. Part I … Continue reading
Because it’s Hearts at Home week, today I thought you’d enjoy a short video clip from last year’s Hearts at Home conference. (If you receive my blog by email, you’ll probably have to click here to watch the video.) Enjoy! … Continue reading
Want to peek inside the Savage home? This video was prepared for our Hearts at Home conferences a year or so ago. It’s a video tour of the Savage house. How does this look like your house? PS. How are … Continue reading
Today Hearts at Home is launching a new resource in partnership with the Pantagraph. Once a week a one minute mom tip (taped in my home) will be featured on the Pantagraph newspaper website. Here’s the first one! http://www.pantagraph.com/blogs/main/?p=3385
It’s Hearts at Home weekend in Minnesota! We have over 2,000 moms registered and walk-in registration is still available. For those of you who can’t join us at a conference, I’m bringing a little bit of Hearts to you today. … Continue reading