Looking For Specific Encouragement?
Share No More Perfect Moms!
- 02/12/16 Jill Savage in Metamora, IL at Metamora Fields
- 02/18/16 Jill Savage in Geneva, IL at First Baptist Church of Geneva — Moms Together
- 02/19/16 - 02/20/16 Jill Savage in Zeeland, MI at Community Reformed Church — Moms group (Friday AM) and Women’s Conference (Friday PM and Saturday AM)
- 03/05/16 Jill Savage in Avon, IN at Kingsway Christian Church — Women’s Retreat
- 03/10/16 - 03/12/16 Jill Savage in Greenville, SC at TD Convention Center – Great Homeschool Conventions Buy Tickets
Tagsadoption Africa Bible book commentaries breast cancer Cell Phones and Kids child sponsorship Christian moms Christian speakers Compassion Compassion International contest date your mate finances First-time moms friendship frugal living Hearts at Home Heart s at Home workshop home organization infidelity Jill Savage Lessons Learned living with less Mark and Jill Savage marriage Marriage Monday military families mom mom blog moms moms groups mothering encouragement My Heart's at Home parenting parenting teens prayer quotes Real Moms...Real Jesus recipes staying home videos wedding words of encouragement Yes moments
Tag Archives: wedding
A mom stopped me last summer after reading a newspaper article that stated the average cost of a wedding was now $25,000. “Jill, did you read that article about the cost of weddings these days?” I replied that I had … Continue reading
It was a beautiful wedding. That’s about all I can think of to say today. I’m pretty exhausted today and just soaking in the reality of being here at home with my husband, my two boys, and the reality of … Continue reading
It’s wedding day at the Savage’s. At 6pm tonight, Erica and Kendall will officially start their new life together. We started off the day with all of the girls going out for breakfast and then on to get our nails … Continue reading
Well, we’re in the midst of wedding plans around here. Erica and Kendall’s wedding date of September 25 is fast approaching. It’s honestly been a pretty relaxed process mostly because Erica and Kendall are pretty simple and easygoing. The colors … Continue reading
Passing On The TraditionsBy Jill Savage(first published in 2007 when my oldest daughter was getting married) She opened each present with a sense of excitement about what new appliance, linen, or home décor gift might be hidden beneath the wrapping … Continue reading