It took forever for me to understand that taking care of ME is taking care of my FAMILY.
I hesitated spending money on attending a conference or a class that bettered me. I said no to opportunities to spend time with girlfriends because “my family needs me” and “it’s just too hard to get away.”
Then a friend paid my way to a Christian women’s conference. How could I say no? This was a gift and I needed to honor her gift.
It was the week after the event that changed my perspective. I came home refreshed. Renewed. I was more patient, kind, and understanding. I seemed better equipped to handle whatever life threw at me. That’s when I realized that taking care of myself IS taking care of my family!
In one week, over a thousand moms will gather at the North Central Hearts at Home conference in Rochester, MN. Some already know that this is a non-negotiable in their lives. Others are going to discover it for the first time next weekend.
Check out just a few of the wonderful workshops offered:
- She’s Gonna Blow! Real Help for Moms Dealing with Anger
- Courage: We All Start Somewhere
- Makin’ Over YOU, Mama!
- 8 Simple Tools for Raising Great Kids
- Raising Respectful Kids
- Boundaries, Blessings, and Beautiful Relationships
- Getting Inside the Head of Your Kids: What You Must Know About Your Teen or Tween
- Marriage: The Simple Little Things That Make a Great Big Difference
- Disconnect from Devices and Connect with Your Kids
- Discover and Nurture Your Children’s 8 Great Smarts
- What Every Mother of a Preschooler Needs to Know
- The Journey of Adoption
- Clutter Free
- Marriage Without Masks
- Thriving in a Stepfamily: Help and Hope for Remarriage
- Is There Really Sex After Kids?
- Move From Fear to Faith!
- Myths Moms Believe
Take care of yourself today!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get Jill's latest content by email.