However, today I’m working on one last preparation. There are a lot of tasks that I do as a mom everyday and even more tasks that I’m doing to get ready for my family to come visit. Too often I can exhibit an ungrateful attitude in doing these tasks when I forget what blessings the tasks actually represent.
Today, I’m getting my heart in tune with God’s heart. God tells us in I Thessalonians 5:18 to, “Give thanks in all circumstances.”
So today I’m turning grumbling into gratitude.
I’m thankful for:
- Laundry…because it means that my family has clothes to wear.
- Dishes…because it means that my family has food to eat.
- Paying Bills…because it means that we have financial provisions.
- Making Beds…because it means we have a warm, soft place to rest at night.
- Dusting…because it means we have furniture to enjoy.
- Vacuuming…because it means we have a home to care for.
- Picking Up Toys…because it means I have children to bring joy to my life.
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY LIBRARY OF FREE DOWNLOADS
Subscribe to receive FREE printables, available exclusively to subscribers.